- Quality Control Procedures
- Orderly Coiled Filament
- Filament Diameter Tolerance
- Bump & Bubble Free
- DBP & DEHP Free
- Material Modifications
- Material Sources
Thermoplastic rubbers(TPR), also referred to as Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are a class of copolymers which consist of materials with both thermoplastic and elastomeric properties.
1. Real synthetic rubber instead of softened PLA or plastics.
2. Non-toxic and soft hand-touching; great for various applications such as shoe soles, toys, and sports goods.
3. Tough and good weather resistance.
4. Hardness: 75 SHORE A