- Quality Control Procedures
- Orderly Coiled Filament
- Filament Diameter Tolerance
- Bump & Bubble Free
- DBP & DEHP Free
- Material Modifications
- Material Sources
To obtain good printing results, virgin raw materials are required to manufacture premium filaments. Therefore, we insist on using virgin raw materials in our all lines of products.
Many recycled plastics can also be used for 3d printing. However, there are some factors that will cause inferior printing results:
1. The inconsistency of thermal properties.
2. The inconsistency of melt flows index.
3. Issues caused by contamination of materials with bad compatibility such as peeling and low in mechanical properties.
Therefore, we do not recommend our customers applying recycled material unless they insist on doing so.